Papers at GHODT Online Headshop
One of the best-selling products in the headshop, because papers have been part of the basic equipment for decades. What differences are there and what to look out for besides the price?
- The thickness of the paper: Extra thin or standard. Everyone has his preferences. The thinner the paper the purer the taste. The thicker the paper the easier it is to roll with.
- Bleached or unbleached? Unbleached is said to be healthier, of course, and the taste purer. Taste it for yourself.
- The paper size: King size or 1 ¼ for a little doobie in between, or something even bigger? Again, a matter of preference and please find out your favorite.
- With or without tips? Do you only use paper tips or do you use activated charcoal filters, which are very trendy? This should be taken into account for your purchase decision. Furthermore, some manufacturers offer the booklet with an integrated mixing bowl. A very practical feature!!
- The material: Cellulose or Alfalfa fiber? Often also a question of taste and personal attitude. Pay Pay Papers, as an example, are made from 100 renewable energy sources and are absolutely climate neutral.